Senior Advisor Organisational Capability
Location: Brisbane CBD
Remuneration: Attractive salary package to be negotiated
Opportunity to drive change and make a difference as part of a Top 50 ASX listed organisation
Fixed term contract – 3 months
Excellent team culture
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
About the role:
This role will design, monitor, report on and facilitate the effective implementation of Organisational Development processes and programs to enable effective people management practices. Key responsibilities will include:
- Review and assess the leadership program framework
- Design leadership development programs to address capability gaps
- Capability assessment for business units/teams to determine skills gaps
- Facilitation of leadership workshops and programs
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Human Resources degree or similar)
- Minimum 5 years HR experience with a focus on organisational capability
- Experience developing and implementing leadership programs in large organisations.
- Ability to present to a wide variety of audiences including senior leaders
- Experience working in a large corporate business
Aurizon is a top-50 ASX-listed company and Australia’s largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles, and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTIinclusionand workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of ourselves and others is our number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything we do as we commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens our capability. Our energy, courage, and passion motivate us to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: We are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. We are respectful in all of our dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of our business. We consistently deliver what we promise.
Excellence: We create value through collaboration and innovation. Our hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.