Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Aurizon
Principal Human Resources Partner
Remuneration: Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to drive change and make a difference as part of a Top 50 ASX listed organisation
- Opportunities for advancement within Aurizon
- Excellent team culture
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
About the role:
Aurizon has to offer an influential role for a self-assured and experienced HR professional based in Brisbane. Reporting to the Safety and HR Partner, you will provide effective HR business partnering support to the GM of our Coal division and their direct reports to deliver people strategic initiatives across the region.
- Strategic and proactive partnering; support business strategy by implementing aligned people solutions.
- Manage, support and develop a small team of HR business partners.
- Coach leaders to improve their capability in people management
- Support and enable a culture of continuous improvement and cultural change and work towards consistency across regions and divisions.
- Facilitate and coach leaders to effectively lead and achieve people related outcomes
- Ensure people related frameworks, tools and processes are understood, accessible and effective for leaders.
- Analyse available people data, identify, trends issues and partner with leaders to develop and implement solutions.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- High level of skills in managing and resolving complex and sensitive workplace issues
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Preferable experience in heavy industry
- Proven ability to influence and coach leaders at all levels
- Approximately 8 + years HR experience
- Current drivers licence - open
- Ability to travel
Aurizon is a top-50 ASX-listed company and Australia's largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles, and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion, and workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of ourselves and others is our number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything we do as we commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens our capability. Our energy, courage, and passion motivate us to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: We are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. We are respectful in all of our dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of our business. We consistently deliver what we promise.
Excellence: We create value through collaboration and innovation. Our hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.