Paid Search Specialist – PPC/SEM (contract to perm, perm role)
At Digital360, our team is our greatest asset. We look for positive, passionate individuals who strive to do their best in everything they do – from the boardroom to the barbecue.
That's why we give our team the resources to advance their professional skills and contribute to company culture – whether that's enrolling in the latest course, attending an industry event or organising the next staff party. If you get a kick out of seeing positive change from the work you produce - you'll fit right in.
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced specialist in paid search. You'll be working across a range of well established Small & Medium Sized Accounts, and will be responsible for day to day management as well as account strategy & growth! You'll have the support of our Digital Analysts and Marketing Team to implement client strategies. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to progress into a role that is more focused on building and developing the wider paid search category.
This is a great opportunity for a successful campaign manager to take the next step in their career development whilst joining a multi-award winning, fast growing, independent business. You'll have visibility over how your work directly impacts the business. Your drive and aptitude to learn is just as important as your technical skills.
• Build and develop PPC Strategies that have a direct relationship with our client business requirements
• Be actively involved in developing and shaping our paid search solution
• Stay current with search engine marketing best practices
• Overall account management including daily budget, bid management, account optimisation, engaging in testing etc
• Work with our client-side Digital Analysts in developing strategies that create synergy between a business's objectives and our implemented search programs
• Be pro-active in providing data-driven feedback and opportunity insights
• A focus on continuous improvement through both improved processes and the application of technology
• Your love for data
• Experience working with PPC Management (In-house or Agency)
• Proficient in Excel and data analysis
• Experience managing accounts
• Be efficient, organised, and task oriented
• A willingness to learn and grow with the team
• Be able to work independently and proactively
• Experience with Google Analytics