Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Digital360
We are a fast-growing digital agency that achieves real business outcomes through data-driven digital strategies. The foundation of our team is built on individuals who are exceptional and passionate in their specific digital profession. We then harness that wealth of knowledge to collaborate and build cohesive end-to-end strategies for our clients.
About the Role
- Primarily the successful applicant will be supporting the development team in prototypes and interfaces for EngineRoom (our proprietary software platform)
- Supporting the development team in creating wireframes, prototypes and interfaces for multiple devices to suit our client web development project's needs.
- Follow guidelines to ensure a high standard of quality and consistency is maintained throughout the process, and that design work stays true to the overall strategy.
- Liaise with technical and project management staff throughout each project to ensure design work consistently answers the brief and is functionally feasible.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team and continuously update our existing client products with new features to improve user experience.
- Create and optimise assets, including iconography and imagery.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional design skills.
- Possess an excellent portfolio of work.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A passion for design and up-to-date knowledge of online trends, tools and patterns.
- Outstanding typography, layout and composition skills.
- Have an understanding of responsive design.
- Have an understanding of user experience principles.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Print skills will also be looked upon favourably.
If you are a positive person who is passionate about their work, has a can-do attitude and loves working in a team-based and proactive environment then you will thrive at Digital360.