Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with 20-80 Solutions
Do you want to be part or something that's big, yet small enough to be cared for? Plan and strategise as a team but implement with full autonomy? Master the art of frontend web design/development with the science of efficiency processes? Then this might be your calling. We are hiring for a 'Wordpress Designer/Developer' (based in Preston, VIC).
- Be the lead in all things web design and development, utilise premium WordPress themes, plugins and with customisation using child-theme to satisfy requirements
- Create visual advertising banners, logos, print media, infographics and photos
- Participate in regular team/client meetings and strategic sessions, but also be autonomous when assigned priorities/goals/tasks
- Have a mixture of creative design (70%) with technical skills (30%) as this role will be holistic in nature
To Be Successful You Must:
- Be experienced in Wordpress, HTML/CSS/JS and passionate about web/online technology
- Have strong graphics design skill and understanding of UX and UI
- Be creative, can-do attitude, coachable, resourceful, good communication skills and strong attention to detail
Why You Should Apply:
- Value based remuneration with regular performance review
- Be part of a high performing team that believes in working hard and playing hard
- Opportunity to be mentored by specialist in web industry for over 17 years
- Fantastic working environment with added benefits of a free gym, swimming pool andregular team bonding events (checkout our Facebook page)
- Excellent coffee from local boutique roaster - can’t do without it!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. All applicaten MUST submit updated resume, cover letter and portfolio of your past work (website/logo etc).
Watch a little video of our work culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usT-W_35wbE