Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Citycorp Interiors
Citycorp Interiors is a respected and locally owned professional building firm based in Sydney’s East, servicing the Sydney Metro, Wollongong and Central Coast regions.
Offering professional renovation services and interior fit-out in commercial and residential, we have built a reputation for superior craftsmanship, outstanding attention to detail and high-end finishes to repeat clients.
With plans for major growth we have a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager with a background in commercial interiors to take us to the next level.
With your knowledge of commercial interiors and construction you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and converting them into commercial or high-end residential contracts.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience in Sales, Projects or Management within commercial interiors / fit-outs / construction
- An understanding of the intricacies of fit-out work
- Understanding of estimating and budgets in construction projects
- A solid network of established contacts in the industry and ability to leverage those networks
- Ability to offer viable solutions to maximise opportunities and forge ongoing relationships.
- Great relationship management and communication skills
- Technically savvy with a good grasp of social media
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a company with a solid reputation in the industry. The role would suit an individual with the networks and industry knowledge to perform and start getting runs on the board from day one.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to work Monday, Wednesday and Friday on a contract basis for a period of 6 months, with the potential to convert to a full time permanent role. These terms are negotiable however for the right candidate and we are interested in hearing from any strong candidates with the right industry background.