This is a Full-Time position.
We are a specialist agency focused on the seniors' living sector. Our clients include some of the largest players in the industry plus a number of not-for-profit organisations seeking to expand their operations into this vital and growing area. We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. This role is based in our Surry Hills NSW office. Our services comprise development / corporate advisory services, product consultation, branding, advertising, design, digital media and development sales.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, you will work with a group of clients and have responsibility for day to day management of their varied requirements. As a large part of the agency's work relates to major projects, you will typically work collaboratively with our Strategy, Creative and Operations Directors and other members of the project team to manage delivery of the individual components.
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive agency in a very exciting phase of its evolution. A competitive salary will be negotiated.
- Key role responsibilities include the following:
- Liaise with designated clients on specific projects
- Maintain regular contact with those clients and promote the agency and its service offering
- Assist with the development of brand and marketing strategies
- Brief projects and work with the project team to complete them in line with both client and agency expectations
- Present creative work in conjunction with the Senior Account Director
- Manage budgets and costs
- Key personal requirements include the following:
- Previous ad industry experience in a similar role is essential, preferably in the property or seniors living sectors (minimum 3 years experience)
- A solid understanding of marketing, branding, advertising and design
- Attention to detail and proven ability to effectively manage time and budgets
- A high level of written and verbal communications skills
- Motivated, engaging, professional and confident
- A dedicated work ethic and willingness to take responsibility for project delivery
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce, communications or a similar discipline