Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Merchantwise
3Scoops is a full service creative/digital/marketing agency that offers a vibrant and diverse working environment, with an open and collaborative culture that has designers, copywriters, marketers and developers working to create cutting edge client solutions.
We’re looking for someone to lead our development process and core client applications. Working closely with the technology team, they will benefit from your experience and approach to PHP project design and delivery.
You will join discovery meetings and workshops with clients and our digital production team of producers, designers, and strategists. For the development team, you will define and uphold coding standards, and own the development of our major digital products. The role will support other developers both in-house and through external relationships and consultancies.
You’ll be working with the following frameworks and CMS platforms typically used on client projects, but we’ll welcome your enthusiasm to explore new technologies.
- Actively contribute to the team through mentoring others including junior team members
- Tag-team with the Studio Manager to allocate resources and manage workload to deadline
- Support an existing codebase and create new experiences by framing technical decisions
- Review and improve basic interaction models, wireframes, build new products and refine existing applications
- Design APIs with the rest of the team and consume them in applications
- Be a key member of a distributed delivery team
- Test the code meticulously, iterate quickly and deploy frequently, to drive a quality focussed culture
The key skills required are as follows:
- CSS Preprocessors
- CodeIgniter framework
- Mysql database
And preferred but not essential skills:
- Experience in developing for Accessibility Standards and SEO
- Laravel framework
- Experience of implementing web analytics and A|B testing tools
- Experience with AWS
- Angular 2 & Typescript
Based at Prahran, this is a temporary role with potential for ongoing work for the right candidate.