Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Bank of Queensland
- ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Solution Architect
- Brisbane based role – 6 month contract
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of our Q-Tech team and this position will have to provide technical and business domain leadership throughout feature development from pre-envisioning phase to development and potentially to deployment.
We are currently seeking experienced multiple Solutions Architect to work on various projects across BOQ. This role would report to the Head of Architecture and will be contributing to the definition and management of the collective technology architecture (including enterprise, applications, security and infrastructure). You will be involved in Research and analysis of products, services and emerging technologies and will be liaising very closely with business managers and users to align with overall technology plans, regulatory, audits and statutory requirements.
These are the skills and experiences we’re looking for but we’re generally open to amazing people with amazing skills:
- A tertiary degree in IT or related discipline or acceptable industry experience
- At least 10 years IT experience (of which at least 5 years in similar architectural roles)
- Development (and successful implementation) of IT architectures of medium sized enterprises.
- System development; or Systems infrastructure experience
- Extensive experience in technology integration architectures and applications.
- Knowledge and experience of technology within the banking and finance sector.
- Demonstrated technology planning experience
- An understanding of system development methodologies
- Architecture and solution design skills
- Superior customer focus
- Good knowledge of contemporary and emerging enterprise, application infrastructure and security architectures.
- Strong skills in the production of coherent, well-structured and formatted reports for target audiences.
- Knowledge and experience in investigating, collecting and collating data and drawing relevant and justifiable conclusions.
- Knowledge of risk and compliance management.
- Project management skills.
Job LocationNewstead, Queensland, Australia