Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Volkswagen
We are currently looking for a new team member to join us for 12 months and work with us at head-office in Chullora. You will need to be able to work autonomously with a friendly, motivated and pro-active attitude.
About the job
- This internship is full-time (Monday to Friday) and is a paid role
- Support the Passenger Vehicles marketing team with delivery of key campaigns and projects
- Coordinate updates to model specific communications including brochures and website
- Manage monthly reporting on key business metrics - this includes sourcing data, analysing and reporting.
- Manage marketing activity calendar including all activity in market for Volkswagen and key competitors
- Budget management on projects - raising PO, tracking and paying invoices
- Working with Brand Specialists on creation of model specific assets including photography and video
- Key point of contact with supplier HH to manage catalogue of material including Model Plates, brochure replenishment and distribution
- A recent graduate with some work experience
- A 'can do', 'team playing' attitude and the ability to work under minimal supervision and in a professional manner.
- Able to excel in a corporate environment, through strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- Have excellent skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Have excellent English skills
- Have permanent Australian working rights
Volkswagen Group Australia sets an industry benchmark in many aspects of its operation, providing products and technologies that enable a premium customer experience, both in sales and aftersales. Key to this is the quality of the product which we provide to our customers in working towards and accomplishing their goals in partnership with us.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to start your career in an exciting industry with a focus on our customers. Sound like you? Apply on MeetNvoi.com now!
Due to the dynamic nature of our business, applications will be assessed as they are received. Every application is reviewed and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Apply with a complete Nvoi profile to have the best chance of being successful in filling this position.