Exciting new oppprtunity for a Senior Graphic Designer work with some big FMCG brands.
This will be a full-time role- with Freelance opportunities for flexible work arrangements also be on offer working on the same client.
Ideally, you have a background in creative for FMCG brands, can sketch and understand POS and retail display space.
Our Business is a quickly expanding visual solutions company delivering innovative and often challenging visual solutions for many of Australia’s leading FMCG brands in demanding display environments.
We have a number of exciting projects ahead of us and as such, we are now looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to work on-site in Rhodes with the team to visualise design briefs and create print-ready art.
To qualify for the role, you will need either a degree in Graphic Design or Industrial Design. Knowledge and experience in the design of branded environments will be highly regarded.
The role will involve:
- Design & mockups of branded environments & signage rollouts
- Development of finished art
- Favourable skills include freehand sketching, 3D modelling, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A Strong understanding of Point Of Sale and retail display space
Required computer skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Hourly rate negotiated in line with experience.
Apply now your Nvoi profile holding some evidence of your portfolio of work.