Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with GUROOS
GUROOS is looking for a Lead Integration Developer to hit the ground running with one of our largest government clients, based in Sydney CBD. To be successful in this role you will be an efficient problem solver who is solutions driven.
At GUROOS we work as a team, but we are all Individuals.
Everyone is unique (and recognised for individual achievements and contributions) as much as they are part of a team that works hard, are challenged to make the unthinkable reality, has fun along the way and celebrates the victories with people they respect and enjoy working with.
Make no mistake about it, we are talking about change the world stuff here. It's going to take a team of A-players to make it happen! If you're looking to raise your game and you have your game to bring, we want you. You can't fake focus, enthusiasm, or relentless passion.
ROLE: Lead Integration Developer (C#) / Integration Lead
- Large government project posting
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Can be extended for the right applicant
Technology & skills required:
- C#, .NETCORE, ABP
- Bitbucket, Bamboo
- Data transformation, Enterprise integration patterns
- OKTA SAML
- CCM (customer communication management – optional but preferred)
- Maintain and extend CI/CD processes for artefacts with comprehensive dependencies
- Maintain and extend set of custom C# integration utilities
- Liaise with project manager for scope and effort estimations
- Liaise with release manager for release planning and execution
- Liaise with CCM Lead for application integration points
- Work with other vendors (Mulesoft, Onbase, Guidwire) on maintaining, extending, and triaging the solution
- Document technical reference for implemented solutions
If you are a ready to bring your A-game to this role and have hands on technical experience, please apply today.