We are on the hunt for a freelance Art Director to join our team for a month long contract with the potential for ongoing work.
In this role, you would be responsible for the development & execution of brilliant, integrated creative ideas. Your primary responsibility within your creative team will be for the visual elements of projects. You will also act as creative lead in an ongoing relationship with your allocated clients, accountable for effective, on-brief solutions.
- Concept development (with an ability to scamp)
- Creative execution and supervision across all channels including: Digital, Print, TV, Radio, Outdoor, Promotions/POS, Premiums, Collateral materials, Interactive mediums, Sponsorship & Experiential, Direct
- Client liaison regarding creative projects
- Successful delivery of creative solutions within established budgets, timeframes and on strategy
- Strong collaboration skills with fellow creatives and wider agency team members
- Develop thorough understanding of client’s business and their competitive set
- Presentation skills, internally and with clients
- Ability to articulate vision, idea and objectives to suppliers and agency project partners
- Trouble shooting (as required)
- Guardianship of your brands values & guidelines
- Ability to successfully navigate and challenge a strategy
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- From a similar integrated agency or have similar experience
- Ideal background would be in Direct, Digital, and Customer experience
- A ‘doer’, motivated by getting things done and making sure they are!
- An excellent negotiator
- Solutions oriented
- A self-starter
- Great at upward and downward management
- Great at inspiring others