We are looking for a Java 8 developer with an ability to design and produce clean code, and a hunger to polish and grow her/his skills in a dynamic and world class environment. If you love coding and exploring new technical frontiers, this might be the job for you.
With four products in the market we have a diverse tech stack (Java 8, Apache Beam, gRPC, HBase, ElasticSearch, etc.), managed in a best practice environment (ever-evolving – but broadly, agile, CI, evidence-first, TDD, with strong aversion to monoliths!).
Big Data skills, with an understanding of stream processing and databases at scale would be a plus, but not a must have.
We don't expect to find the rare unicorn who already knows our tech stack inside out. If you are motivated and love what you do, you will fit right in.
- Strong Java (8) skills
- Ability to design and produce clean code
- Unit testing, TDD
- good communication skills
- ability to learn independently, and self-directed in researching solutions
- git flow, jira, bamboo, TDD etc.
Knowledge of one more of the following is advantageous:
- Apache Beam - HBase or BigTable
- Docker - rxJava 2
- Jenkins - Guice
- Experience building data pipelines