A Java Developer role exists within a leading travel technology company building award winning applications, working closely with global travel technology systems, and working alongside the development team to constantly drive innovation.
The role will encompass understanding existing technologies and solutions to complete maintenance and enhancement programming tasks and work on new development projects using efficient programming techniques and methodologies.
To successfully fulfill this role you will need to be motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and hard working. You should also have 7+ years of software design and development experience.
- Perform development work in core Java and using latest frameworks
- System integration development between our proprietary solutions and third part solutions
- Development may involve the following so previous experience will be highly regarded :
- ColdFusion (experience highly regarded using CF10/11)
- OAuth2/SAML/JWT/Spring Security
- Queues (RabbitMQ in particular)
- AWS (EC2, RDS, EBS, S3)
- REST API development and specification
- Spring MVC framework
- MS SQL Server
- Ability to work successfully in an Agile software development environment
- You will need Excellent English communication skills to perform written and verbal communication internally and with clients