Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Deputy
Deputy is an award winning SaaS Vendor
Founded in 2008 with HQ in Sydney and offices and partners around the globe. Deputy has recently experienced over 200% growth globally and as a result, our Australian Sales Team is expanding!
We are passionate about what we do. Our software solution sees thousands of businesses scheduling their employees on a daily basis underpinned by smart, rich data and the aim of making lives easier. Employees clock in and out for work through beautiful intuitive apps for smartphone and iPad.
We're on the lookout for a Sales Coordinator to join our team in London to assist with continuation & further growth in the APAC region.
Role – Sales Coordinator
Learn about sales from the best in the business and be part of an exciting growing SaaS experience. Assist in the conversion process of trial customers to paid accounts, according to records of interactions, outcomes and trends are maintained, Support the team with conferences as required.
- *Contacting trial customers with the aim to convert them to a paying customer
- *Sourcing Sales leads from our Companies HR system (Sales Force) and support network
- *Scheduling appointments/web demo for Staff members
- *Assist with online chat support relevant to Sales
- *Customer Services
- *Answer any questions about our product/solution
- *Complete potential customer profiles where data is incomplete
- *Assisting with Deputy conferences and exhibition when required
- *Compile and report statistical trends on sales pipeline weekly and monthly to the Leadership team
- *Fluent in English (written and spoken) An aptitude for Sales & Success
- *Consultative approach to sales – helping our customers is vital
- *A sense of humour goes a long way!
- *Recent grad with previous experience dealing with customers over the phone or face to face
What you get in return;
- A competitive base salary and commission scheme
- A defined role with career development
- Recognised as a person, not a number
- Free weekly meals and study perks
- Casual Dress code
- Join one of the fastest growing companies in the world