Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Intellify - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Consulting
As we are growing at rapid speed, we are seeking a full-time intern/junior data scientist who has some industry exposure to data science, machine learning, optimisation and/or statistical modelling and programming. In this role, you will work with our senior data scientists to build data science solutions using a combination of the latest technologies and business strategies.
Intellify is a data science and machine learning consulting company who helps companies build competitive advantage through their data. Our team consists of data scientists and product developers that extensively use advanced (statistical) machine learning and optimisation techniques to create state-of-the-art solutions for business needs.
Your skills will include, but not be limited to:
- A computer science, robotics, maths, statistics, physics or related university degree.
- Applied machine learning/optimisation/statistics experience (Kaggle is acceptable).
- Strong Python or R programming experience and related data science libraries (such as scikit-learn, Pandas, Tensorflow/Keras)
- Have experience or are comfortable extracting data from SQL databases and using code versioning (e.g., Git)
- Experience with data visualisation tools or frameworks i.e. tableau, D3.js, ggplot2 etc
Any of the following skills will be highly regarded:
- Knowledge or experience of software engineering practices
- Knowledge or experience on time series/product forecasting/optimisation
- Experience working with web development technologies
- Experience working with cloud technologies i.e. AWS / Microsoft / Google Cloud
Portfolio evidence of your previous work is appreciated (i.e. blog, github repository, conference presentations etc.)