Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Upwise
As our Industry Analyst, you will be instrumental in identifying technological solutions and performing market research to help Upwise’s strategic clients uncover new partnerships and investments.
The role offers the opportunity to develop a range of technical skills working on cutting-edge projects with room to grow into a more customer-facing role as well.
• Ownership of the data component of a project.
• Extract, check, clean and manipulate data, preparing it for Machine Learning models.
• Contribute to the analytics components of the solution i.e. building and testing models/algorithms
• Creating reports and presentation to support our customer facing efforts
Desired experience and education :
• Ability to work in a highly technical analytics environment, carrying out data analytics or data science work
• Tertiary qualifications in engineering, mathematics, actuarial studies, statistics, physics, or a related discipline
• Experience in SQL and R, modeling and unsupervised learning is desirable
• Experience in communicating analytical approaches to others
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to pick up new tools and approaches quickly