This position is required to backfill a support role onsite on Wednesday mornings for 4 hours a week.
You will be responsible for providing Support business on site, whilst also participating in proactive monitoring and fixes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to support incidents in a timely manner and follow up and tickets in the support desk
- Support multiple Standard Operating Environments (SOE) including desktop applications.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve hardware and software faults related to end-user devices
- Ability to respond to high priority issues in a timely manner
- Liaise with vendors, as required, to achieve problem resolution
- Contributing to procedural documentation and knowledge base as required
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times