We are digital commerce solution provider looking for a UX Designer to work with our client a military talent incubator here in Sydney and our development team based in Bangalore.
We have built and launched an MVP version which is in production and we are now building the next version which will include a re-designed UI.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create a compelling user experience for military service men & women transitioning to new roles in industry and corporate life.
The ideal candidate should have eye for clean design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into an easy to use, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
A military background would be highly valued and you will be required for a number of face to face meetings in Sydney during the engagement.
- Collaborating with the startup and our development team to define and implement the next version of the platform, visuals and experience Executing all visua from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team.
- Be able to draw out the requirements then conceptualise these in a design that brings simplicity and user friendliness
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and a site map to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to the founder and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Understand the current user flow and interaction in the current version maximum reuse.
- Design a mock up that will align to the underlying function of the Drupal functions.
- An ability to leverage the contributed module code available to future proof the site.