Calling for Freelance & Full-Time Junior UX/UI Designers!
Does bad design irrationally annoy you? Is the most common thought in your head while browsing the internet “I could do better”? Do you hate job ads that start with verbose rhetorical questions? Then read on.
We are a kick-ass creative agency with a mission to be a home for talent and ideas that change our world. We have one awesome UX designer who has grown through the ranks and now is looking for someone to join and form a partnership more powerful than Batman & Robin, Milli Vanilli, or Steve Jobs and the turtleneck.
SO, WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Fantastic team and culture.
Opportunity to work across a variety of different industries.
Open approach to work: tackle problems with the process that works best for you.- Learn something new on every project.- Amazing Darlinghurst office space.
Fantastic team and culture (in here twice because it’s seriously rad).
We’re after someone who is hungry to learn and has a genuine interest in design. You’re the kind of person that doesn’t see the internet as just Facebook and cat videos, but instead as an opportunity to do something awesome. You never need to ‘sell’ UX to a client – your passion is obvious enough that they can’t help but jump on board.
- Demonstrated experience delivering a UX project.
- Familiarity with standard tools (Axure, InVision, the Adobe suite).
- A strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write rock-solid design rationale.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Confidence in front of clients and stakeholders.