Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Attra Pty Ltd
Attra is searching for an Adobe Experience Manager Stack Developer, with over 2 years’ AEM experience to join their team on a 6-month contract. You’ll have previously developed complex commercial websites on AEM.
Attra is a multinational IT solutions and services delivery firm focused on banking, finance and payment industry. We provide a broad range of IT services including Consultancy, Application Management, Testing, Portfolio Migration, Production Support, System Integration, Automation and Digital services covering mobility and business intelligence.
This is a 6-month contract starting ASAP and based in Melbourne.
- AEM Stack – 2+ years’ experience
- Front end technologies: HTML5, CSS3,
- Adobe AEM / WEM foundational concepts and a solid understanding of AEM building blocks, SLING, FELIX, JSR-170
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows
You’ll have experience with:
- Leveraging web content management components of AEM to customize
- Scripting: Strong Java scripting experience
- Creating AEM Forms, Sites, Custom components, templates, dialogs, widgets and bundles
- Responsive design concepts, Continuous improvement knowledge
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Java Stack
- AngularJS, Bootstrap, Protractor, Jasmine-Karma testing
- Application servers – IBM Websphere/ Weblogic/ JBoss
- CI/CD -Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo
- Source Control – SVN, Git
- DB - DB2
Apply now via the Nvoi platform using your Nvoi profile!