Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Attra Pty Ltd
The Finance Business Analyst/SME role is responsible for working closely with finance stakeholders to elicit, communicate and document requirements by developing an understanding of their processes, needs and success factors and in turn collaborating with solution providers in a project team to address identified business challenges and return business value.
A key focus of the Finance Business Analyst/SME role will be to provide comprehensive testing expertise during the testing phase, inclusive User Acceptance Test (UAT) planning, documentation, and execution through to solution handover to the various Finance Teams.
This role will involve working closely with the Finance and IT stakeholders, project managers, project team members, suppliers and third party Vendors across most phases of the project delivery life cycle.
This position reports to the Finance Project Stream Leader, and is part of a broader team involved in the delivery of IT Solutions to the business
5+ years Business Analysis experience on large-scale technology projects or relevant project experience
- Ability and experience to lead and facilitate requirements/testing workshops
- Experience with Financial Applications, for example General Ledger, Banking and Reconciliation systems
- Ability to work with the finance and IT development/test teams to address questions they may have regarding requirements/scope/test effort.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within a full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge and experience of test strategy, planning, execution, and reporting