- People come first
- Leading end-to-end digital services partner of choice
- Well-structured career framework
About the Role
Contribution to pre-sales phases: response strategy, proposing appropriate methodology, drafting proposals and supporting materials
Definition of a project’s UX Strategy: analysing client issues, understanding end users’ needs, leading ideation workshops, gathering feedback in the form of user stories, experience flowcharts, user journeys, design principles
User-centered design: using proven methodologies and planning, development of detailed user journeys, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping, respecting deadlines, leading workshops and working with clients directly.
- Development of guidelines, experience feedback and definition of methodologies
- Participation in the UX designer community
Most importantly about you
- You are focused on user-centric design, from user research to prototyping
- You have a solid knowledge of mobile and web, and an interest in anything digital around you. From in store, to fashion shows, to mining sites.
- You foster good internal and client relationships
- You are autonomous and demonstrate leadership
- You are rigorous, analytical, and can clearly communicate overviews
- Pastry Chef is your secondary calling, and you like to share!
What can we offer you?
Capgemini is a world leader in technology-enabled change. We can offer our consultants;
- Formal training with industry-recognized certifications;
- The ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community;
- Exciting and challenging projects;
- A well-structured and tailored career framework;
- A culture of collaboration and recognition;
- Excellent remuneration.
Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then this role may be for you.
About the Team
Our Backelite team is an agency born “mobile first” in 2006 and today specialises in service design and creating digital products. We imagine the digital services of tomorrow by crafting interfaces that balance functionality, ergonomics, design and technology for engaging and effective experiences.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws onRightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, apply via a complete Nvoi profile.