Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
EraseIT is a 100% Australian business wholly owned by the shareholders of Interactive, one of Australia's leading IT services providers. EraseIT has established a solid reputation for offering peace of mind through the end-to-end secure solution for the disposal of data and infrastructure.
We are looking for an entry-level Business Development Manager, looking to launch their IT Sales career. This is a great role for a go-getter who is ready for their first step into a Corporate Sales role. An IT background is not essential, just 1-2 years sales or sales support experience and the right attitude!
The role will suit someone who strives on cold calls, networking and building relationships with organisations on a national level. We are looking for someone who shares our passion in delivering exceptional service to our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities through networking, cold calling, new client meetings and gaining referrals and leads from Interactive's customer base
- Negotiating new and existing client agreements
- Contributing to the sales and tender process to secure ongoing business
Skills and experience you will bring:
- Previous experience in a sales environment with an interest in IT
- Ability to cold call and confidence to attend meetings with prospective clients
- A track record of over-achieving and hitting goals
- Perseverance with a 'Can Do' attitude
- Professional presentation and excellent communication skills
This role is based at our newly renovated Sydney Offices at St Leonards. You will be working with a growing organisation with an outstanding culture and dedicated team supporting you every step of the way and your effort will equal your reward. If you are ready to take the next step and make IT Sales your long-term career, we would love to hear from you!