Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
At Interactive, we're different! The Service we provide our customers is our silver bullet, it's our point of difference in the market place and it is written into the DNA of our people. You must share this passion and be able to combine this with technical savvy to deliver an exceptional support to our customers. First time fix is our priority!
Join the exciting Cloud revolution! Our market is fast paced, cutting edge and represents the future of IT. Our technical team is the best in the industry, our reputation is unprecedented, representing extraordinary opportunity for the right talent.
We are searching for an experienced operations team lead with outstanding technical knowledge to lead our networks team and service our Cloud and Managed Services customers. Not only will you be leading a team that is very supportive and close knit, but you will also be exposed to the wide variety of technologies that exist within our own environment and the impressive group of customers we service so passionately. To be successful in this role, you would have the following experience:
- Network technologies, including LAN and WAN;
- MPLS networks (desirable);
- Clustered network environments;
- Fortinet Firewalls and Citrix Netscaler exposure (desirable);
- CISCO Nexus Switches and ASA Firewalls exposure (desirable);
- Cisco CCNP or CCIE certification (desirable);
- Strong understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech;
- Windows server and related Microsoft technologies (Exchange, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Internet Information Services) including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, replication technologies, security hardening and performance;
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills;
- Support experience with significantly sized user base (>2000 users);
- Prior experience managing/leading a small-medium sized team.
- Managed small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments;
- Built and maintained strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing;
- Citrix XenApp experience preferred;
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management.
This is an incredible permanent opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with exciting technology in a new office with exceptional facilities, with a team of great people. If this sounds like you please apply now!