Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
Interactive provides our Engineers with an exciting and fast paced environment that is sure to challenge and strengthen your skills and experience. We are looking for a motivated Network Engineer to join our Project Services team on a contract basis, to build solutions for our Cloud and Managed Services customers that make our customers' businesses better.
Our Project Services team on-board new customers to our cloud platform and implement major changes and solutions to existing customers. As a Network Engineer, you will design and build bespoke Network solutions for our customers across a wide array of Networking technologies and environments.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following:
- Outstanding customer facing communication and documentation skills;
- Positive, proactive, team-orientated attitude with a flexible and innovative approach to work;
- Project experience with small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments;
- Strong Cisco background as well as broad knowledge of other technologies including Fortinet, Palo Alto, Juniper, F5, Checkpoint, Riverbed, Citrix Netscaler;
- A methodical and logical approach to problem solving and proactive initiative towards designing bespoke solutions;
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS will be beneficial as will experience with MPLS.
- Cisco certifcations are a plus.
This is a 3 month contract role with potential extension, based at our impressive offices at Port Melbourne. If you are a Network professional ready for your next contract, we would love to hear from you.