Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
Australia's largest privately owned IT Company, listed in the top 20 coolest workplaces, Interactive helps more than 2,000 customers unlock the value of their IT for their businesses. This is a permanent role based at our newly renovated St Leondards offices.
The Presales Architect will lead the technical sales process, acting as a ‘trusted advisor’ to customers/prospects and designing optimal solutions to make our customers’ businesses better, and to support the achievement of state sales targets.
- Partner with the sales team to engage with customers gaining a deep understanding of their current environment, future business needs and translating these into opportunities;
- Lead technical whiteboard sessions with customers to elicit and confirm requirements and define a future technical roadmap;
- Demonstrate ability to relate business problems to the underlying solutions, services and technologies, and recommend solutions to solve the business problems;
- Support the sales team with deal qualification, ensuring solutions align with our product catalogue and roadmap;
- Generate interest with the decision-makers that leads to follow-on meetings and advancement of the sales process;
- Uncover opportunities across all service offerings, new and existing.
Skills and Experience:
- Strategic/consultative sales skills and experience, with a track record in new business sales;
- Understanding of all aspects of professional sales methodologies;
- Strong relationship building skills and confidence in dealing with C-level managers;
- An outstanding service philosophy;
- Solid experience working in solution design or architecture;
- Broad knowledge of all Interactive products, services and technologies, understand industry trends and be willing to expand knowledge and experience;
- Ability to been seen as a ‘trusted advisor’ to the customer's decision-makers by establishing credibility and expertise in our products and services;
- Strong and broad technical knowledge, including Virtualisation, Backup and Data Replication, Storage Technologies, Compute, Cloud and Communications, with specialisation in Public Cloud, Security or Networks highly regarded;
- Experience working with IT vendors or large Channel partners;
- Excellent documentation and proposal writing skills, particularly RFP/RFQ/RFI;
- Confident presentation and communication skills.
With a focus on new business, this role is suitable for confident communicators with great relationship building skills. It is crucial that you possess the ability to communicate with all levels of the business. You must also have a strong technical background and prior experience working with a similar role focusing on managed services. Organisation is key as the nature of the business is fast paced and dynamic.