Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
Presales Hardware Maintenance Solutions Consultant with experience in IT product infrastructure and maintenance offerings.
- Largest Multi-Vendor Hardware Maintenance provider in Australia
- High performing, winning team environment
- Join a company passionate about customer service
Join our Hardware Maintenance Presales team within Australia's largest privately owned IT Company. We have an outstanding reputation for exceptional service and our key priority is to make our customer's business better. Alongside the sales teams, the Maintenance Solutions Consultant is at the heart of this value proposition.
You would ideally possess a unique hybrid skillset of both pre sales/sales and technical capability. Your ability to engage with customers, understand their business and gain their trust will be key.
Working closely with our sales teams nationally, you will build maintenance solutions which service levels based on device location, direct and sub contracted service delivery, and by working closely with the customer pricing team to model quality maintenance solutions that meet our customers’ expectations.
Your expertise in providing technical advice to sales, service delivery teams and customers will be core to this role.
The following is essential for this role:
• Previous experience within a hardware vendor, reseller or distributor and or hardware services environment;
• Sound technical knowledge of the services environments;
• Experience in IT services and strong understanding of Australian IT&T landscape;
• Ability to work within a team to provide maintenance solutions;
• Experience in services sales pursuits in a direct or pre sales capacity.
You will ideally have:
• Skills in developing valued relationships with internal stakeholders and clients;
• Commercially astute with the ability to lead major bid responses;
• Excellent presentation, documentation and proposal writing skills;
• Experience within IT outsourcing would be highly regarded.
This role forms part of a close knit successful winning team. You would be joining Australia’s largest privately owned IT Company who is the Australian market leader in hardware maintenance. With great focus on staff engagement, training and culture, along with our first class facilities.