Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
- High performing, winning team environment
- Largest multi-vendor hardware maintenance provider in Australia
- First-class facilities, engaging culture and onsite barista
Be part of a sales focused team with a national approach to promote and present commercially viable maintenance solutions to our customers that meet and or exceed customer and marketplace expectations.
You will be responsible for the management and regular review of our pricing methodology and associated tools.
Our heritage is hardware maintenance, our passion is customer experience and our reputation is built on exceptional service delivery. Interactive has enjoyed nearly 30 years of double digit growth fuelled by the success of our hardware maintenance business.
We will rely on you to apply your commercial common sense, enthusiasm and analysis skills to ensure price competitiveness, to both 'win the deal' and deliver business growth.
A day in the life of our Pricing Practitioner will include:
- Price both small and complex deals
- Maintain price list currency
- Perform competitive price reviews
- Work with sales and pre-sales
- Improve our automated pricing tool
- Train support staff on the pricing tool.
This role provides an opportunity for the right person to play an integral part in the growth of our business. Innovation, a continuous improvement focus and willingness to insert yourself in the business to understand the needs of your stakeholders will be critical to your success.
Ideally you will bring to the role:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- The ability to simplify and articulate each deal;
- The ability to multi task and work towards customer deadlines;
- Broad knowledge and understanding of pricing;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- A track record of improving business standards and processes;
- Willingness to achieve.
If you feel that you can be part of a progressive growing organisation with a willingness to ‘get things done’ and want to potentially further your career within the IT industry, then please apply now.
You will be joining Australia's largest privately owned IT Company and the market leader in this field. With great focus on staff engagement, training and culture, along with our first-class facilities, Interactive is a fantastic and dynamic environment to build your career.