Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
Interactive is Australia's largest privately owned IT company and we have an outstanding reputation for exceptional service. We are evolving rapidly in the way the business operates and Project Administrator/ Resource Planner will be at the heart of this. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic professional to jump in, learn and have a great influence on this dynamic business.
This could be the opening you have been looking for to take the next step into a large, customer-centric service provider. You will bring your proficiency in resource planning, scheduling, governance and project reporting for our major business projects. This role is a fantastic career development opportunity and requires someone with great interpersonal skills, outgoing personality and hunger to achieve. Partner with the Project Services group to understand the scope, timelines, resource and reporting requirements for multiple professional services projects, supporting Project Services Manager and Project Managers across the country. You will also assess current processes and recommend improvements within Project Services.
This could be your opportunity if you have:
- Strong resource planning, governance and process improvement background;
- Previous experience scheduling and coordinating major projects;
- Developed quality PMPs, status reports and critical timelines;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Project, Project Server, Excel, Word and Visio for building outstanding templates and documentation;
- A process-orientated and methodical approach;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- A strong and self-driven desire to develop, learn and progress.
If you enjoy managing conflicting priorities in an ambiguous environment, then this might be the role for you. Based in out Port Melbourne office, this role requires someone to start ASAP. If you are keen, don’t wait, apply following the link below now.