Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
Australia's largest privately owned IT Company, listed in the top 20 coolest workplaces, Interactive helps more than 2,000 customers unlock the value of their IT for their businesses. An in-house barista and great facilities are just some of the reasons why our 400+ staff get excited about working here.
The Project Coordinator will perform day to day project administration duties as well as take ownership of all project related reporting across all professional services projects, Australia wide.
- Partner with the Project Services group to understand the scope, timelines and reporting requirements of multiple professional services projects
- Provide support to 8 Project Managers working on a range of project sizes and locations
- All status and financial reporting, capex and purchase orders
- All resource scheduling across the Project Services group
- Compliance and working with PM’s to ensure reporting is completed to timelines
- Assess current processes and recommend improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience in a Project Coordination/Administration capacity, accustomed to working on multiple projects, preferably in a Professional/Managed Services environment
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and manage large volumes of work with competing priorities
- Solid MS Word, Excel and Project skills
- Sound knowledge of a Project Management methodology eg. PRINCE2, Agile, Waterfall
- Great communication skills with confidence to push back and be assertive when needed.
This is a great permanent opportunity for a confident and capable Project Coordinator who thrives on being kept busy with multiple projects, a good eye for process improvement and some financial acumen. The role can be performed from our Melbourne or Sydney offices. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.