Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
Australia's largest privately owned IT Company, listed in the top 20 coolest workplaces, Interactive helps more than 2,000 customers unlock the value of their IT for their businesses. An in-house barista, free car parking and designer facilities are just some of the reasons why our 400+ staff get excited about working here.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership to a team of project management and technical staff to retain and grow Cloud Managed Services contracts, and maximise the customer experience. With your extensive PMO or Service Delivery background, you will establish processes and ensure they are put in place across all projects Australia wide.
- Work with Project and Technical teams to ensure projects are completed in agreed timeline and budget
- Lead and motivate a team of 8-10 project professionals
- Ensure robust plans are put in place and completed for all projects
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures 100% of the time
- Ensure Solutions are delivered to architectural standards
- Ensure onboarding revenue meets targets/forecasts
Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing a team, including leadership and mentoring
- Strong business and reporting skills
- Solid complex project management background including all aspects of process planning and execution;
- Prince 2 or equivalent project methodology experience essential;
- Working knowledge of current technologies;
- Ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets without compromising customer requirements;
- Adept at conducting research into project related issues and products;
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including ELT, clients and other departments;
- Excellent documentation and proposal writing skills;
- ITIL Certification
Reporting directly to the GM Professional Services, this senior role would suit someone with a Service Delivery, PMO or Programme Manager background, accustomed to overseeing the success of a high volume (up to 80) of projects, with an engaging management style and excellent communication skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity to establish processes, and really make your mark by playing a key role in the success and growth of the CMS group, we would love to hear from you.