Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Interactive
Third Party/Agent Manager with experience in managing partner organisation to deliver IT hardware maintenance services both locally and regional.
- Largest Multi-Vendor Hardware Maintenance provider in Australia
- High performing, winning team environment
- Join a company passionate about customer service
Join our Hardware Maintenance delivery team within Australia's largest privately owned IT Company. We have an outstanding reputation for exceptional service and our key priority is to make our customer's business better. Alongside the direct management/delivery teams, the Third Party/Agent Manager is at the heart of delivering superior maintenance services where we engage third parties to deliver on our behalf due to specific skill and or geographic requirements.
You would ideally have come from a service delivery background and have experience in the management of people and or organisations to strict guidelines. Your ability to engage directly with our partners, understand their needs and gain their trust will be key.
Key deliverables for this role would be:
- Promote Interactive’s philosophy of service excellence;
- Working closely with the Service Desk, call management and escalation processes;
- Logistics processes and procedures against set expectations;
- Identify any skill deficiencies and manage to resolution through structured training;
- Management of accreditations and required government and state clearance requirements;
- Regular scheduled service delivery governance meetings;
- Responsibility for the management of costs associated with third party/agent delivery;
- Management and reporting of third party/agents against set service levels and performance expectations.
Your expertise in providing assistance, advice and guidance to all Interactive third parties/agents with respect to maintenance services and our customers’ needs will be core to this role.
The following is essential for this role:
• Previous experience within a hardware vendor, reseller or distributor and or hardware services environment;
• Sound technical knowledge of the services environments;
• Experience in IT services and strong understanding of Australian IT&T landscape;
• Ability to work within a team to provide superior maintenance services.
You will ideally have:
• Skills in developing valued relationships with internal stakeholders, partners and clients;
• Experience in the management of costs;
• Experience in managing organisations to deliver against set expectations;
• Experience within IT outsourcing would be highly regarded.
This role forms part of a close knit successful winning team. You would be joining Australia’s largest privately owned IT Company who is the Australian market leader in hardware maintenance. With great focus on staff engagement, training and culture, along with our first class facilities.