Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Nvoi
Meet Nvoi. We’re working on changing the way that companies hire contractors/contingent workers. Conceptually, what we do is not new. What we’ve done is create a platform that enables you to source, manage, hire and payroll contractors all in one place. The clever bit? We do it all for you and it’s almost entirely automated.
You’ll be an integral part of a relatively small (but skilled) product team doing big things fast. Alongside iterating on existing product features, there are new products soon to launch so you’ll be instrumental in building these from the ground up. You’ll work closely with the product manager, designers & other engineers.
We are looking for 2 full-time Developers to join the team at Nvoi.
You need to be a self-starter with a 'startup' mentality and someone who strives for excellence.
- Highly skilled in Ruby/Rails (2+ years professional experience)
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks (we use react)
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience integrating applications with third-party API
- Some exposure to AWS
- Strong knowledge of Test Unit and RSpec
- Confident with Agile and TDD processes
- Hands-on problem solver who’s detail-oriented but moves fast
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with any of the following is a major plus: ElasticSearch, Lucene, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Redis, Snowplow
- Previous experience at a leading startup
Based at North Sydney, this role is a great opportunity to make your mark and contribute to our long-term success.