CONTRACT ROLE – 6 months
Add some excitement to your career by joining the Technology Procurement team of a major Australian Financial Institution.
Working within Strategic Sourcing in the Group Technology department, you will be responsible for negotiating and managing software license agreements, application purchase, and maintenance and support contracts with major software and applications providers. Previous experience working with major vendors such as Oracle and IBM would be helpful but not a pre-requisite.
You will ensure we have the right supplier contracts in place, at the right time, for the right price which is market competitive and outcome based. Your attention to detail and ability to manage a high volume workload will enable you to work with key stakeholders within and outside the company, managing and completing all the contracting activities.
In this role, you will be working in our Strategic Sourcing Team, where we encourage collaboration and have a team based approach for help, assistance and advice. Our team values autonomy and you will be expected to manage your own time and priority areas focusing on delivering outcomes by committed deadlines.
We are after someone who will be able to drive conversations, has strong analytical and negotiating skills with the ability to build strong relationships. You will be a self-starter who enjoys a collaborative team approach and has a positive work-life balance.
How to apply
Apply today with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Dom on 0410007799
- A tertiary qualification in business, accounting, legal or similar
- 10+ years commercial contract management work experience (IT infrastructure would be an advantage)
- Understanding of IT services
- Experience managing/reviewing contracts, pricing, and/or financial modelling
- A high level of attention to detail
- Confidence to suggest change and improvements
- Leadership and management of procurement teams
- Ability to advise and coach other team members