Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with Nvoi
Meet Nvoi. We’re working on changing the way that companies hire contractors/contingent workers. Conceptually, what we do is not new. What we’ve done is create a platform that enables you to source, manage, hire and payroll contractors all in one place. The clever bit? We do it all for you and it’s almost entirely automated.
Deliver UI that improves the user experience and contributes to the Nvoi product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborating closely with the product manager, designers & engineers to ensure our product is quality
- Designing user interfaces for mobile devices and desktop
- Leveraging research and analysing usage data to iterate
- Conceptualizing how to solve these user problems and test with prototypes
The role is an initial 3-month contract opportunity with potential to extend or go permanent.
You need to be a self-starter and have a 'startup' mentality. You should be someone who can combine design thinking with feasible execution, to produce industry-leading work and inspire excellence. You should see yourself as a generalist, with strengths and weaknesses across the user experience design spectrum.
- 2+ years’ designing user interfaces
- Understanding of UI design patterns
- Able to abide by and create visual style-guides
- Portfolio showing a wide variety of work that shows us the process behind the result and a user-centric approach
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in appropriate tools e.g. Sketch, Illustrator
Nice to Have
- Previous experience at a leading startup
- A track record of launching successful projects
Based at North Sydney, we are rapidly growing and this is a great opportunity to really make a difference and contribute to our success.