Do you love the digital marketing world? Keen to fast track from your current position or step up into a challenging role?
Then this is the role you have been looking for!
Join Sydney's most exciting digital marketing agency and begin working on campaigns for house hold names & international brands.
Working directly under the Director of Search Marketing your impact and involvement on the search business will be fast tracked from day one while you get strategic and operational control.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Undertaking technical website audits indexing, structural and content optimisations.
- Interpretation of keyword research data into recommendations and target map
- Oversight of the keyword research process to arrive and compelling target opportunities
- Scheduling of work to be undertaken by internal teams of content writers, outreach specialists and linkbuilders
- Development of Adwords strategies and campaign design
- Managing PPC campaigns from concept to delivery
- Analysis and recommendations for ongoing account performance improvements and optimisations
Facebook Ad Management
- Facebook Advertising strategy
- Creating Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns
- Audience research and creating custom audiences
Google Display Network
- Creating of remarketing and display campaigns
- Ongoing placement and ad optimisations
Tons of other cool SEO, PPC & SEM stuff :)
Here's what you will need to get this done:
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing or the online world is a must.
- Previous experience working with an agency while not essential will be highly regarded
- Experience creating SEO audits and implementation of on-page and off page SEO strategies
- Strong experience with tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Moz etc
- Education in a relevant field while not essential will be highly regarded
- Professional, driven, proactive, self-motivated and eager to progress.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Apply with a complete Nvoi profile as interviews with candidates will begin immediately.