Apply for this position on Nvoi
Current opportunitites with The Zoo Republic
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - FAST PACED HIGH VOLUME RETAIL
The Zoo Republic is a full service creative, digital production and account management team with a great workplace culture.
As an Account Director you will be a senior lead for the team and ensures the strength and profitability of your accounts. You will motivate and develop the project management team, while overseeing performance and accountability for delivering execution excellence (campaigns delivered on time and within budget).
As a senior member of the broader agency team, you are an integral part of delivering against the broader business objectives, supporting the agency vision and culture and assisting in driving the agency forward.
Your key responsibilities will include Portfolio Management, Strategy & Development, Profitability and Team Leadership. Day to day you will manage the following:
- Maintain strong relationships with senior and key contacts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of account organisational structure, business challenges, group opportunities.
- Work with the trade and shopper marketing divisions of each business to ensure TZR has up-to-date 12 month activity plans
- Actively seek out other division opportunities to organically grow the accounts
- Drive and champion the strategic, creative, ideation and account service processes; ensuring the highest of standards are maintained
- Play an integral role in presenting strategy and creative concepts to business partners
- Monitor ongoing profitability of projects through report management of Salesforce. Ensure team are quoting campaigns accurately based on past history of campaigns (hours to date) and entering accurate time through Salesforce time cards
- Present financial progress and forecasts to management on a monthly basis
- Manage and support a small team and be accountable for all team output
- Coach and mentor team members to develop their skills and careers
- Foster a positive and fun work culture for your team (and the broader agency)
Your background and skills:
- Solid experience in a similar role at a senior level
- Ability to adapt quickly to portfolio-specific categories and work across multiple marketing disciplines with confidence
- Team / people development and management
- Keeping calm and composed in times of extreme pressure
- Accuracy of team financials and reporting
- Resilience and flexibility in a fast-paced, ever-changing agency / industry
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, high volume environment with Retail experience preferred
This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right person. Apply now to be part of our journey and take your career to the next level.