My employment declarations
By clicking on the “Accept” button at the end of this agreement, I accept these Terms and Conditions (this “agreement”) and confirm that:
- I have read this agreement and the Fair Work Information Statement and have been given adequate opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and raise any objections;
- I am an Australian resident or hold a valid Australian Visa which allows me to lawfully perform the work in relation to the assignment confirmation;
- I wish to be employed under these terms and conditions, by Nvoi Australia Pty Ltd ABN 59 167 434 326 (“Nvoi”), from time to time, on a casual basis, on a skilled work assignment (“assignment”) agreed by me and Nvoi’s hiring client (“Nvoi client” or “client”) which I located on the website www.meetnvoi.com (the “platform”);
- I acknowledge that having received an assignment confirmation from Nvoi, naming me as the successful candidate, Nvoi will become my employer for each and every assignment I find on the platform, starting on the commencement of that assignment, and ending on the termination of that assignment. If the client agrees to an extended assignment period, termination of my Nvoi employment occurs on the termination of that extended assignment term. When I am not on assignment, I am not a Nvoi employee; and
- I understand that Nvoi may terminate my employment and the assignment at any time under circumstances detailed in clause 3 below.